Tuesday, April 7, 2015

First Blog!

Hello Bloggers,


     What does it really take to make music? Music comes with a lot more then what we hear on the radio. It takes time to make and may even take months just to make one song! Genius Hour is about to kick off, and I am ready to get deeper, and deeper into the music industry. 
      I choose this topic because, I have previous experience working with music production, I actually have an in home studio of my own, but i want to know more about the production part of music. Stay tuned for more information about music, it can get really interesting seeing how everything works in the industry. 
  

Nick T.

    

8 comments:

  1. This is a very good topic I was thinking about doing this for my genius hour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool seeing you doing music production as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to see what you bring from this topic as well!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love it, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Nick, I'm really loving what you're doing with this. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow cool! I want to be a songwriter one day, and I really think I am going to learn a lot. thanx! Jacob Serrano

    ReplyDelete