Monday, April 27, 2015

What does it really take to make music?

Hello bloggers!

  How have you guys been? Im Hoping that everyone's vlog is going great and that you all are having success with genius hour!
  Just to update you on my genius hour, it's going great! I am having alot of success researching on music production. Music Production is what I really want to go to college for, so I looked up some great colleges for music production and here is what I found.
   I found that some great schools for music production are.
- Peabody Institute in Baltimore, MD.
- Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL.
- New York University
- Berklee College of Music in Boston MA.

  One other college that I actually plan on going to for music production is University of North Texas, I did research and found out that they have a great music production program.
  This blog was just to give you education behind music production.

-Nicholas Traylor 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment