Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What does or really take to make music? 5 FINAL BLOG

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS!

This is the last and final blog *inserts sad Emoji* I really enjoyed genius hour this year because it is something that I had already stayed learning about but never really followed through with it. Now I am going to awnser questions that we were directed too awnser about our genius  hour.
1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
• My favorite part honestly was looking at the collages that are great for music  production which is what I want to go to collage for, so it gave me a lot of great information on which collage too choose.
2. What was your last favorite part of the topic you chose?
• Honestly I didn't have a last favorite part,  it was all enjoyable.
3. What do you like best about genius hour research?
• What I like best about genius hour research  is just the learning process, you learn so much within the whole process of putting it together.
4. What did you like least about your genius hour Research?
• Honestly I only had one problem which was I wish that I had more time to present and talk about my genius hour more.
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
• I learned that music production is what I really want to do, besides performing on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment