Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What does it really take to make music? 4

Hello Fellow Bloggers

   Today's blog will be over what music production softwares to use, I hope that you all will learn something from it and actually take it.
   The first software I will talk about is a software that I actually use myself,  which is FL Studio. I don't really care for the software but I deal with it, it number one Is too complicated, and number two is not really worth it's price.
   Another software that is GREAT is Logic Pro X which Is a software that I also use,  and it is one that I truly recommend it cost about 200 dollars but it is totally worth the money.
  One last software is pro tools and it is about the same price as Logic Pro X and it is very similar with Logic Pro X and I have worked with this software and it is very recommended.
   These are softwares that I truly have worked with, and am presenting the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment